Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Nov 9, 2013

WordPlay Saturday - November Challenge

Hello and welcome to the November Word Play Saturday Challenge!
I want to thank each and every one of you that played along in last month's challenge. And I also want to apologize for not having been able to visit all your blogs. October has been a super busy (but fun) month for me, as I had my family from overseas visiting and staying with us throughout most of the month. I don't get to see them that much, so of course I wanted to spend much of my time with them. Thank you for understanding!

Before I get to the new "word" I'd like to announce last month's winner.

Random.org chose #163

That is Shell.

Congratulation Shell, please email me your complete address at ellibelle_blog at yahoo dot com.

-------------------------------------------------------

The challenge word this month is...

Snowman

Simply create a project with a snowman somewhere on it. I can't wait to see all of your snowmen!!

Here is what I created.

Products used:
Stamps: Snowman String of Hearts, Sleigh Ride (both by Whimsy Stamps)
Papers: Christmas Time Designer Paper (Whimsy Stamps), SU, Neenah 
Tools: Layered Snowflake dies, slider 1 die (both Whimsy Stamps), janome sewing machine
Embellishments: gold cord, stickles glitter
Copics for coloring.


This month I am giving away this fabulous stamp to one lucky randomly selected winner. The stamp comes from my own personal collection, so it has been slightly used.


A few things to remember:
 It must be a new creation
You may combine this with other challenges
You must mention and link this blog when entering the challenge
You may enter up to 4 times
Would love to have you as a follower, but it is not a requirement

ETA 5/20/18:
To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

11 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

So super cute! Love the gold string on the sentiment.

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Ellie, love the sweet snowman stamp x Susan x

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, ellie; these snowmen are sooo cute!! as always, i love your colouring and stitching. glad you got to spend so much time with your family.
linda

Anneke said...

Such a sweet card!
Hugs Anneke

* Shell B.* said...

What a super cute card Ellie
!¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Good morning, here on my virtual c/p visits again just to let you know I’ve taken a peek at your latest makes. Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Just bumped into this via Paper Playful! What a delightful and beautiful card.

Spyder said...

I just love snowmen! Fabulous DT Creations!
(Lyn)

Karen said...

Thanks for offering this challenge and the inspiration. Love that snowman image.

Indy's Designs said...

Super cute card! Love all the snowmen from all those entering this challenge! They are all super fun!